No products in the cart.
Precision Marine is looking for 1-2 top technicians that can help launch our team to the next level. We are looking for someone to join our team here on-site. This person must know and understand Suzuki Outboard Engines.
As a Marine Technician at Precision Marine, you will enjoy multi-line training and certification, relaxed working environment, weekends off, and multiple growth opportunities.
The Marine Technician position is a key component in the service department’s customer satisfaction. The position-holder is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing new marine motors and accessories for customers, in a professional and timely manner that represents the quality image Precision Marine enjoys.
The successful candidate will be able to: Diagnosis, Maintenance, Repower and Repair Suzuki engines and accessories:
- Test, inspect, investigate, and diagnose mechanical and electrical failures on Suzuki engines.
- Repair units in a manner to minimize unwarranted returns or create customer dissatisfaction.
- Perform routine maintenance on Suzuki Engines
- Perform safety inspection and recommend services.
- Prepare new units for delivery to customers.
- Remove and replace OEM and aftermarket accessories and parts.
- Seek-out opportunities to generate revenue while performing maintenance.
- Perform lake tests as necessary.
General Duties and Administration
- Report labor hours to Service Manager
- Compile and submit parts requests to the Parts Manager
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Actively pursue and participate in continuing education activities
- Minimum of 2 years marine technical work (Suzuki knowledge preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Suzuki motor mechanics
- Two years’ experience as a Marine Mechanic- preferably specializing in Suzuki
- Manufacturer certification or MMI graduate preferred
- Able to interpret complex instructions and/or specification
- Knowledge and practice of shop safety procedures
- Detail-oriented while maintaining high productivity
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; hours will vary of scheduled shifts (8030am-5:30pm)
- Shop environment that may require kneeling, bending, climbing, twisting, and lifting heavy objects.
- May be required to work more than 40 hours during busy season
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive Pay **To Be Determined Based on Experience**
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, Referral program, Retirement plan, Bonus pay, Tips, Employee discounts